Our church directory is available for those who are in the directory to view on any web browser or your mobile device. Instant Church Directory — the program we use to build our church directory — has both a free website or free app for participants to view our directory online or on their Apple, Android and Kindle Fire devices.
To view the directory online, go to members.InstantChurchDirectory.com to log in.
1. The first time signing in, click on the link: Create login.
2. Enter the email address as it is listed in the family portion of the directory. If your email isn’t listed in the directory, contact the church office so it can be added.
3. Create a password. The password must be 8 characters long and contain at least two of the following special characters: capital letters, numbers or symbols.
4. Retype the password to confirm it and click “Request Login.”
5. Check your inbox for an email from [email protected].
6. Click on the link sent to you for email confirmation and log in with the password you just created.
7. Need help signing in? Please contact the church office.
For Android device:
For Kindle Fire:
Similarly, you will be asked to enter your email address as it’s listed in our directory. Once you enter your email address, follow the directions on screen to complete the login process. After you login, the directory will be downloaded to your device. Anytime updates are made, they will update on your device too. In the app you will be able to search for families and members and call, email and text right from the app.
More information can be found at www.InstantChurchDirectory.com/app
Once you have logged in or either platform, it will be the same for all. The same email and password works on both your computer and your mobile device.
To get started…
If you would like to connect with our church family all that is required is to become a participant in the directory. It is as simple as emailing the church office with the following information and a photo (keep to under 1MB in size):
First names (adults, children):
Telephone (land line):
Members can submit their own updates to the Directory. Find out how here.
For participants who do not have a computer or email, a printed version of the directory can be made available to you from our